Register Today – Complimentary Conference for APWH Members!
APWH 2021 Virtual Scientific Symposium
Physician-Oriented for the Entire Wound Care Team
October 15-17, 2021
This years meeting will be held virtually. You will be able to learn and obtain your credits from the comfort of your home! Free for APWH Members! Join us for a new exciting scientific agenda that will provide pearls for you to bring back to your practice.
- The APWH scientific symposium differs from other wound conferences in that it emphasizes diagnosis and management of patient care as well as all aspects of treating the wound. Other conferences do not emphasize as much diagnosis and management. That is a result of the APWH conference target audience being intended for physicians as well as advanced practice providers. These two fields of medicine are responsible for diagnosis and patient management and write orders that allied health professionals follow while dispensing care. Most other conferences are directed by nurses in other fields that provide wound care but do not oversee patient management and are not responsible for diagnosis and identifying etiology. – 20.5 AMA/PRA Category 1 credits™, Nursing credits and Podiatric contact hours will be available.
- Physician-oriented programming – applicable to advanced practice providers – NP, PAs – and all providers interested in the diagnosis, management and treatment of wounds.
- Lectures and a hands-on workshop on the latest in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of typical and atypical wounds from the foremost experts in the field. The virtual, hands on workshop on biopsy technique is new this year.
- Speakers selected for their educational and speaking skills. Time with open discussion with entire faculty.
- Virtual Exhibit Hall — Interact with our sponsors, learn all about cutting-edge wound care products and much more…
We look forward to having you attend our virtual symposium!
For more information email email@example.com or call 336-923-5604. Exhibitor information available by contacting APWH at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Upcoming events click HERE