Register Today – This is a Conference You Don’t Want to Miss!
APWH 2019 National Wound Healing Conference
Physician-Oriented for the Entire Wound Care Team
October 17-20, 2019
The Notary Hotel by Marriott
21 North Juniper Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Join us for a new exciting scientific agenda that will provide pearls for you to bring back to your practice. The meeting is in the totally renovated Notary Hotel by Marriott—a great venue, Center City downtown Philadelphia directly across from City Hall and within walking distance of many restaurants, museums, the Theater district, and the best shopping in Philadelphia.
- Thought leaders will provide the most clinically informative wound conference for those managing and treating patients with non-healing wounds – AMA PRA Category 1 credits and Podiatric contact hours will be available.
- Physician-oriented programming – applicable to physician extenders – NP, PAs – and all providers interested in the diagnosis, management and treatment of wounds.
- Lectures and hands-on workshops on the latest in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of typical and atypical wounds from the foremost experts in the field.
- Speakers selected for their educational and speaking skills. Time with open discussion with entire faculty.
- Full social schedule — Interact with your colleagues at nightly receptions, full hot breakfasts, posters, and more…
We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia!
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-923-5604. Exhibitor information available by contacting APWH at email@example.com.
Newsletter Sign Up
Please complete the information below to subscribe to our eNews updates!