Member Structure & Fees
Membership Structure & Fees
Categories of Membership
- Fellow Certified (FAPWHc): Physicians certified by the Council for Medical Education and Testing – Fellow, Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing Certified
- Fellow (FAPWH): All physicians who have been a Fellow in another wound care medical organization and/or certified in their specific specialty of medicine. – Fellow, Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing
- Associate (AAPWH): Physicians who are not certified by the Council of Medical Education and Testing, are not certified by another wound care organization and are not yet certified in their specific field of medicine. – Associate, Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing
- Diplomate (DAPWH): Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants who are certified in wound healing by the Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing. – Diplomate, Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing
- Industry Member (IAPWH): Any member who is a representative of or affiliated with industry – Industry Member, Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing
- Resident/Student: A member who is a resident in training or a student of a physician or podiatric medical school or a physician currently in fellowship. There is no fee for membership for this category.
|Membership Categories||Annual Fees|
* We greatly appreciate any donation. To better accomplish its goals and initiatives, APWH is a for profit corporation. Check with your tax advisor as to the deductibility of this donation.