Member Structure & Fees
Membership Structure & Fees
Membership categories and annual membership fees
Grandfathering is now available for APWH. Physicians (MD, DO, DPM) who are fellows or associates of other organizations in wound care can now join APWH and transfer their same designation or credential. There is no other testing or requirement for this courtesy while grandfathering is open — so join today while open enrollment is in place!
Categories of Membership
- Fellow Certified (FAPWHc): Physicians certified by the Council for Medical Education and Testing – Fellow, Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing Certified
- Fellow (FAPWH): All physicians who have been a Fellow in a prior wound care medical organization, and joined during open enrollment – Fellow, Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing
- Associate (AAPWH): Physicians who are not certified by the Council of Medical Education and Testing – Associate, Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing
- Industry Member (IAPWH): Any member who is a representative of or affiliated with industry – Industry, Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing
- Resident/Student: A member who is a resident in training or a student of a physician or podiatric medical school
|Membership Catergories||Annual Fees|
* We greatly appreciate any donation. To better accomplish its goals and initiatives, APWH is a for profit corporation. Check with your tax advisor as to the deductibility of this donation.